1000 UI - 13.5ML
Helps with the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus. Read more
was $13.99 Special Price $10.49
Availability: In stock
Our vitamin D3 is from natural sources and is derived from lanolin. In Canada, it is impossible in winter to obtain sufficient vitamin D supplementation. Vitamin D3 supplementation is indicated to overcome this deficiency. It is particularly indicated in winter for all the population, and in the year for the people of 50 years and more.
- Natural form of vitamin D.
- Can be mixed with water or juice.
- No dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
- Helps the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to the maintenance of good health.
- Adult and children ( 1 year old & older ) 1 drop per day
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTSOrganic sun flower weed oil, rosemary extract, essential oil of orange. No dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn
|Certifications||This product is approved by Health Canada and its license number is 80085812.|
Write Your Own Review